What is in a social media marketing plan?
- Target Quality Customers…eliminate wasted resources by knowing which social networks (like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn) and communities you should and shouldn’t focus on
- Branded Social Profiles…we build out your social profiles so that your brand message, content, and profile photo have consistency and impact
- Timing is Everything…your social media schedule shows you how many, how often, and at what times of day to post content on social networks
- Earn Attention and Engage…engage and build your audience with remarkable (not just “Likeable”) content and social media campaigns, contests, and promotions
- Reach out….to target influencers and identify strategic partnership opportunities in the digital space
- Clicks and Conversions…clear strategies on how to drive sales through using calls-to-action, landing pages, sales copy, etc.
- Measure Effectiveness… understand why, how, and when to use social media tools for tracking, analyzing and assisting you in effectively managing your strategy