Where it all starts! We translate your business goals into a social media marketing strategy that produces results. We help you navigate the ever-changing currents of social media and unlock its powerful potential for growing your business.
Getting to know you and your unique business is the first step.
- What are your business goals?
- What is your brand and how do you communicate it?
- What is your business’s culture and attitude about social media?
- What are your current marketing efforts and strategy?
Understand the current social media landscape and whether your social media efforts fit that environment right now with a social media assessment.
Social Media Assessment-
What are you doing right now in social media? What networks are you active in, and are you missing out by being inactive in others?
Let us help you observe and listen in on the social media chatter. Understand how your target audience is using social media and behaving online.
Learn how your brand is being perceived and talked about in the digital marketplace right now.
Social media strategies are not one size fits all. A fine dining Italian restaurant could use social media quite differently than a breakfast diner even though they are in the same neighborhood and are both restaurants. Get a customized social media marketing plan to see how.
Customized Social Media Marketing Plan-
- Know how your business model and strategy shape important choices when using social media marketing.
- We can help in identifying opportunities in using social media for your industry and what actions you can take to leverage those opportunities.
- Understand how your long-term strategy is key to success in social media.
- See how your competitors are using social media and how their audience has reacted.
What is in a social media marketing plan?
- Target Quality Customers…eliminate wasted resources by knowing which social networks (like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn) and communities you should and should not focus on
- Branded Social Profiles…we build out your social profiles so that your brand message, content, and profile photo have consistency and impact
- Timing is Everything…your social media schedule shows you how many, how often, and at what times of day to post content on social networks
- Earn Attention and Engage…engage and build your audience with remarkable (not just “Likeable”) content and social media campaigns, contests, and promotions
- Reach out….to target influencers and identify strategic partnership opportunities in the digital space
- Clicks and Conversions…clear strategies on how to drive sales through using calls-to-action, landing pages, sales copy, etc.
- Measure Effectiveness… understand why, how, and when to use social media tools for tracking, analyzing and assisting you in effectively managing your strategy